Epson TM-U210B InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for TM-U210B
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
With this basic step-by-step guide, you will be able to install the ribbon cartridge on the Epson TM-U210B:
- Open the printer cover of your Epson TM-U210B.
- There's a feed knob on the ribbon cartridge. Turn it in two or three times.
- Lift the tab up and toward you to open the autocutter.
- Insert the ribbon cartridge into the TM-U210B and push it in until it is secured into place.
- Confirm if the ribbon has no wrinkles or creases and is inserted between the printhead and the platen.
- For the second time, rotate the feed knob on the ribbon cartridge.
- Using the tab, close the autocutter followed by the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got the Compatible Epson 6-Pack Combo, but I just used only the ERC-30 on my Epson TM-U210B. Until when can I keep the remaining unused ribbon cartridges in storage?
Our compatible Epson ribbon cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. Be sure to use them by then to ensure high print quality.
I just placed my Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 Compatible Black & Red POS Ribbon Cartridges 6-Pack order. When will the cartridges be shipped?
If you place your order on a regular weekday before 3:00 PM PST, it will be shipped the same day. But if you place it on a weekend or a holiday, it will be shipped the next business day.
My order will be shipped to Alaska. How many days will it take for my order to arrive?
We ship all US non-contiguous orders via the U.S. Postal Service (USPS), so the estimated delivery period is 5 to 10+ business days.