Epson TM-U220A InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for TM-U220A
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Epson TM-U220A is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Open the autocutter by pulling the tab up and toward you.
- Grasp the tab on the left side of the old ribbon cartridge and lift out the left side first before completely pulling out the ribbon cartridge.
- Remove new ribbon cartridge from packaging.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise to take up any slack in the ribbon.
- Fit the ribbon between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Push new ribbon cartridge firmly into place inside the printer.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise again to feed the ribbon continuously into place between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Check to make sure the ribbon is not creased or twisted.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 Compatible Black & Red POS Ribbon Cartridges 6-Packs for the Epson TM-U220A will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.