TM-U300Cartridge prices starting at $23.99
Shop Cartridges for TM-U300, TM-U300A, TM-U300B, TM-U300C, TM-U300D
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a ribbon cartridge for the Epson TM-U300, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the printer front cover while lightly pressing the tabs on the sides of the cover.
- Grasp the tab on the left side of the old ribbon cartridge and lift out the left side first before completely pulling out the ribbon cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new ribbon cartridge from its packaging.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise to take up any slack in the ribbon.
- Fit the ribbon between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Push the new ribbon cartridge firmly into place inside the printer.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise again about five or six times to feed the ribbon continuously into place between the printhead unit and the ribbon mask. Make sure the ribbon is not twisted or creased.
- Close the printer front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible cartridges?
Compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM products. They undergo stringent checks to guarantee they meet specifications for the machines they are designed to match, ensuring desired print quality.
Can I store replacement ribbon cartridges?
Definitely. Just make sure to keep them in their sealed packages in a cool, dry place. Stored right, compatible Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 black and red POS ribbon cartridges for the Epson TM-U300 will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ribbon cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year from the date of purchase. If you are not satisfied with your order, simply let us know and we'll give you a refund--no questions asked.