WorkForce Pro WF-4730Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 All-in-One Printer was built for busy workgroups. It features printer, copier, and scanner capabilities and a print speed of up to 20 pages per minute in both monochrome and color. You can print all day and all night without worrying about costs by buying Inkjets.com supplies.
When you buy products such as our Epson 802XL (T802XL120) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge, you’re not just getting professional-level supplies, but you’re also getting a great discount. 20 years of experience in the business lets us make quality products while passing savings on to customers like you. Be our customer today and let us help you save money.
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce Pro WF-4730
- Best SellerEpson 802XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Epson 802XL Black, 1 Epson 802XL Cyan, 1 Epson 802XL Magenta, and 1 Epson 802XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$86.95 As low as $82.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 802XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$69.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 802XL (T802XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,900 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 802XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T802XL120) 2,600 Page Yield
- Epson 802XL (T802XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,900 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 802XL Ink Cartridge Cyan High-Yield (T802XL220) 1,900 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer. If an ink cartridge is expended, you’ll see a message on the LCD screen. Note which cartridges need to be replaced and select To cancel errors > Yes, replace now.
- Lift up the scanner unit until it clicks.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it. Recycle your old cartridge appropriately.
- Before opening the new cartridge package, shake it gently four or five times.
- Remove the cartridge from the package.
- Remove the yellow tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Lower the scanner unit, and select Completed on the LCD screen if necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can these ink cartridges print?
We have four cartridges available for this printer. Our Epson 802XL (T802XL120) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge has a maximum page yield of 900 pages. Our colored inks (Epson 802XL (T802XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge, Epson 802XL (T802XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge, and Epson 802XL (T802XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge) each have a page yield of 650 pages. You can maximize your page yields by printing on draft settings for non-essential print jobs.
Can you ship outside the US?
We only ship to US addresses. This includes US addresses that may not be part of the US mainland, such as Hawaii, Alaska, US territories, and US diplomatic/military addresses. At this time, we do not ship to non-US addresses.
Is a remanufactured cartridge better than a compatible cartridge?
Both cartridges will work seamlessly with your printer, and there isn’t much difference between them except for how they’re made. But the remanufactured cartridge has the bonus of being environmentally friendly by being a recycled cartridge compared with a compatible cartridge which is made brand new.