WorkForce Pro WP-4010Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Enjoy smudge-, fade-, and water-resistant prints with the Epson Workforce PRO WP-4010. This color inkjet printer delivers superb-quality color prints at speeds of 11 ppm and monochrome prints at speeds of up to 16 ppm. It features automatic two-sided printing that cuts your paper consumption in half and dual paper trays with a total capacity of 330 sheets. Want to enjoy big savings on replacement Epson Workforce PRO WP-4010 ink cartridges? Get Inkjets’ Epson 676XL Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack. Our discounted Remanufactured Epson 676XL Ink Cartridges offer high output quality, consistent page yield, and reliable performance. Installation is easy—simply refer to the guide listed on this page or contact one of our friendly customer service representatives should you need assistance.
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce Pro WP-4010
- Remanufactured Epson 676XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
$68.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 676XL Black
- (1) 676XL Cyan
- (1) 676XL Magenta
- (1) 676XL Yellow
- Remanufactured Epson 676XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T676XL120) 2,400 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Workforce PRO WP-4010, follow the 7 steps below:
- Open the front door of your Epson Workforce PRO WP-4010.
- Press the tab on the empty ink cartridge to release it from its slot.
- Lift the empty cartridge out of the printer.
- Unpack the replacement ink cartridge and shake it for about 5 seconds before you install it.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Make sure to push it firmly inside until you hear an audible click.
- Close the front door.
- Wait until the printer stops priming the ink. You will know it’s complete when the power light stops flashing.
Frequently Asked Questions
I noticed dark bands across the printed pages. Will this print quality issue be resolved by replacing the old ink cartridges in my Epson Workforce PRO WP-4010?
Not necessarily. Dark bands across the printouts are often due to clogged ink nozzles. Try running a nozzle check to confirm this and clean the printhead if necessary.
Printing suddenly stopped. Is there a way for me to continue printing or do I really have to replace the expended Epson ink cartridge first so I can resume printing?
Yes, you have to replace the expended ink cartridge with a new Epson ink cartridge first in order to resume printing.
Is free shipping available at Inkjets.com?
Yes. We offer free standard shipping on US-contiguous orders $30 and up.