WorkForce Pro WP-4020Cartridge prices starting at $16.99
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce Pro WP-4020
- Remanufactured Epson 676XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
$67.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 676XL Black
- (1) 676XL Cyan
- (1) 676XL Magenta
- (1) 676XL Yellow
- Remanufactured Epson 676XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T676XL120) 2,400 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing an ink cartridge for the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4020 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the front cover.
- Push the ink cartridge to be replaced in to release it. Pull out the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. DO NOT remove labels or seals, or the ink will leak.
- Gently shake the ink cartridge horizontally for about five seconds.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge in until it clicks into place.
- When you are finished, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All our remanufactured Epson 676XL (T676XL120) high-yield black, Epson 676XL (T676XL320) high-yield magenta, Epson 676XL (T676XL220) high-yield cyan, and Epson 676XL (T676XL420) high-yield yellow ink cartridges are guaranteed to work with the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4020 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.