WorkForce Pro WP-4520Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Easily print or scan from your smartphone or tablet with the Epson Workforce Pro WP-4520. This multifunction workgroup color printer features a variety of easy-to-use wireless mobile printing and scanning solutions so you can print or scan anytime, anywhere. But aside from these, it also offers automatic two-sided printing, built-in Ethernet, and large-capacity paper trays. When using this printer, you can reduce your printing costs by getting more affordable replacement Epson ink cartridges. Our
Epson 676XL (T676XL120) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge and other high-yield color ink cartridges deliver the same professional-quality prints but lets you save as much as 60-70% off. Call or chat with one of our friendly customer service agents to know more about our remanufactured Epson products.
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce Pro WP-4520
- Remanufactured Epson 676XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
$68.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 676XL Black
- (1) 676XL Cyan
- (1) 676XL Magenta
- (1) 676XL Yellow
- Remanufactured Epson 676XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T676XL120) 2,400 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridges on the Epson Workforce Pro WP-4520:
- Ensure that the Workforce Pro WP-4520 is on.
- Once you have noted the ink cartridge that needs replacement, you may now open the ink cartridge cover to gain access to the ink cartridges.
- To remove the empty ink cartridge, push it in to release it from the holder, and then pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and shake the cartridge horizontally for about 5 seconds.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and gently push it until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover if you don't need to replace another cartridge. Otherwise, repeat steps 3 to 5 before you do this.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am pretty sure that I installed the remanufactured color Epson ink cartridges into their correct slots inside the Epson Workforce Pro WP-4520. But why are the prints have incorrect colors?
If your printed pages contain incorrect colors, it could be one of these two reasons: the Black/Grayscale or Grayscale setting is selected in your printer software or any of the printhead nozzles are clogged.
I notice white lines in the printed pages. Do these white lines indicate low ink level?
Yes. White lines in the prints could mean one of the cartridges is running low on ink. However, these could also indicate clogged nozzles. So before you replace any of the cartridges, perform a nozzle check to see if any of the printhead nozzles are clogged. Clean the printhead if that is the case.
Is it true that using a remanufactured ink cartridge benefits the environment?
Yes. A remanufactured ink cartridge has a lower carbon footprint, up to 46%, than a brand-new cartridge. So, using one on your printer helps save the environment.