WorkForce Pro WP-4530Cartridge prices starting at $16.99
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce Pro WP-4530
- Remanufactured Epson 676XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
$67.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 676XL Black
- (1) 676XL Cyan
- (1) 676XL Magenta
- (1) 676XL Yellow
- Remanufactured Epson 676XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T676XL120) 2,400 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is an easy-to-follow guide to help you replace the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 in minutes:
- Ensure that your WorkForce Pro WP-4530 is on.
- Open the printer's front door.
- To remove the empty ink cartridge from its slot, push it in to unlock, and then pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of the package and give it a few shakes horizontally for five seconds.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot. Push it in to secure it in its position.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 ink cartridges if the print quality declines?
No. Low print quality does not always mean low ink level. So, continue using the cartridges and run a utility to clean or align the printhead instead.
How do I cancel the remanufactured Epson ink cartridge order if the item is already out for shipping?
If your order is already out for shipping but you wish to cancel it, we are happy to receive the item back, unopened and in resalable condition. But before you return the item, contact our customer service department so we can ensure the correct actions are taken to complete your request.
Does using a remanufactured Epson ink cartridge void my warranty?
No. Using a remanufactured Epson ink cartridge does not affect the warranty unless failure or damage is attributable to it.