Epson WorkForce 1300 InkCartridge prices starting at $6.79
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce 1300
- Remanufactured Epson 68 Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-YieldIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $21.95 As low as $19.994 Cartridges / $5.49 ea
- Remanufactured Epson 69 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $4.99 ea
- (1) T069120 Black
- (1) T069220 Cyan
- (1) T069320 Magenta
- (1) T069420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the empty ink cartridge on the Epson Workforce 1300 by following these 7 easy steps:
- Open the scanner unit and press OK.
- Wait until the ink cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Pinch the empty ink cartridge and lift it out of the Epson Workforce 1300.
- Get the new ink cartridge package and shake it 4 or five times before unpacking it.
- Remove the yellow protective tape from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty holder, and then lightly press it until it clicks.
- Close the scanner unit, and then press the OK button.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced the ink cartridges on my Epson Workforce 1300, but why am I still getting poor quality prints?
If you just replaced the ink cartridges on your Epson Workforce 1300 but you're getting poor print quality, it could be that the yellow protective tape still remains on each cartridge. Remove one cartridge at a time to check. And remove the yellow protective tape before reinstalling each cartridge.
My black ink cartridge is running low, but I don't have a spare on hand. Also, I need to finish printing a few more pages—any tips on how to conserve the black ink?
When your black ink cartridge is running low, you may select the option on your computer to continue printing with a mixture of other colors to create black. But, make sure to get a new ink cartridge soon.
Can I continue printing with my WF-1300 if the color ink cartridges are already empty?
Yes. The WF-1300 is designed to continue printing temporarily with black ink. But, we highly suggest that you replace the empty color ink cartridges soon.