Epson WorkForce ET-3750 InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce ET-3750
- Compatible Epson T502 Ink Bottle 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Ink Bottles Learn MoreSpecial Price $28.95 As low as $24.954 Cartridges / $7.24 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To refill ink for an Epson Workforce ET-3750, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift up the scanner unit.
- Open the ink tank cover.
- Open the cap for the ink tank you are going to refill.
- Hold the ink bottle upright and slowly turn the bottle cap to remove it. Do not squeeze or shake the bottle to avoid accidental ink spills.
- Position the top of the ink bottle along the slot in the front of the filling port. Slowly stand the bottle up to insert it.
- Wait for the ink to fill the tank. Ink will flow into the tank and stop automatically when the tank is filled to the upper line.
- When the tank is full, remove the ink bottle and securely close the ink tank cap.
- Close the ink tank cover.
- Close the scanner unit.
- Follow instructions on screen for resetting ink levels for refilled colors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to refilling ink tanks?
Refer to color-coded stickers to identify the color of each tank. Do not force bottles into position; they are keyed differently for each color.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.
Do you have guarantees in place?
If you're not satisfied with your new ink cartridge for your Epson Workforce ET-3750, call our customer service department within 12 months of purchase to get a replacement or get your money back--no questions asked.