WorkForce ET-4750Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce ET-4750
- Compatible Epson T502 Ink Bottle 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Ink Bottles Learn MoreSpecial Price $28.95 As low as $24.954 Cartridges / $7.24 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you begin the refilling of ink tanks, make sure that the machine is powered on.
- Lift the scanner unit. Open the ink tank cover and then open the cap of the ink tank you need to refill.
- Take the new ink bottle upright and then carefully remove the cap. Avoid shaking or squeezing the bottle.
- Position the top of the ink of the bottle along the slot in front of the filling port. Then, carefully stand the bottle up to insert it.
- Allow the ink to fill the tank and avoid squeezing the bottle. The ink will flow into the tank and will automatically stop when the ink is filled to the upper line.
- Remove the ink bottle and replace its cap when the ink tank is full.
- When you’re finished refilling all the empty tanks, close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our Epson T502 (T502120-S) Compatible Black Ink Bottle can print up to 7,500 pages, while the Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow variants each have a page yield of 6,000. Please note that an ink bottle’s page yield may vary depending on frequency of printing, printer settings, and type of paper you use.
Is this ink compatible with other Epson printers?
Yes. This ink works with the following Epson printer models: EXPRESSION ET-2700, EXPRESSION ET-2750, EXPRESSION ET-3700, WORKFORCE ET-2700 ECOTANK, WORKFORCE ET-2750 ECOTANK, WORKFORCE ET-3700 ECOTANK, WORKFORCE ET-3750 ECOTANK, and WORKFORCE ET-4750 ECOTANK. If your machine is listed in here, you may use this ink.
What should I do when ink gets on my skin?
In the event ink gets on your skin, wash it immediately with soap and water. If it gets into your eyes, please flush it immediately with clean water. Seek medical attention if any problems persist.