Shop Cartridges for WorkForce ET-7750
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, then lift the scanner unit.
- Open the ink tank cover, then pull out the old cartridge that needs replacing.
- Unpack your new cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge upright and remove its protective packaging.
- Install the new cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Close your printer's ink tank cover.
- Close your printer's scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of these cartridges?
Our Epson T512 (T512020-S) Compatible Black Ink Bottle can give you up to 8,000 pages, while our ink bottles in the CMY range can each give you up to 6,500 pages. Please note that this may change depending on how often you print and your printer's settings.
How long can I keep extra bottles in storage?
Our ink bottles have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. To make sure that they don't dry up before then, we suggest that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How much will shipping cost me?
If your order amounts to more than $30, your shipping fee is free. However, for those living outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping costs $24.99.