Epson WorkForce WP-4020 Ink CartridgesCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce WP-4020
- Remanufactured Epson 676XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $45.95 As low as $43.954 Cartridges / $11.49 ea
- (1) 676XL Black
- (1) 676XL Cyan
- (1) 676XL Magenta
- (1) 676XL Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge in your Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4020 printer the fast and proper way:
- Turn on your printer, then open the front cover.
- Release the ink cartridge you're replacing by pushing it in. Remove it from the slot by pulling it out toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Hold the ink cartridge horizontally, then shake it gently for about five seconds.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the slot, pushing it forward until you hear it clicking into place.
- Repeat steps 2-4 if you're replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- When you're finished, close the front cover and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These refer to repurposed ink cartridges that have been cleaned and inspected thoroughly for parts that may need repair or replacement. They are restocked with new, premium blend ink following quality specifications. While not brand new, they are perfectly safe to use with your Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4020 printer.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in our Epson 676XL Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack, are proven eco-friendly because of their reusability, allowing for reduced waste in landfills. For those looking for greener solutions to your printing needs, check them out.
What else makes remanufactured ink cartridges better?
Aside from being eco-friendly and fully compatible with your printer model, Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges can deliver the same exceptional print results as their OEM counterparts—but at a more budget-friendly price.