WorkForce WP-4540Cartridge prices starting at $16.99
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce WP-4540
- Remanufactured Epson 676XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
$67.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 676XL Black
- (1) 676XL Cyan
- (1) 676XL Magenta
- (1) 676XL Yellow
- Remanufactured Epson 676XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T676XL120) 2,400 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Use this simple guide to easily and properly install a new ink cartridge in your Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 printer:
- Switch on your printer, then open the front cover.
- To remove the used ink cartridge, push down on the ink cartridge to release it, then pull it out of the slot.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging, being careful not to touch the green chip.
- Shake the ink cartridge gently in a horizontal position for about 5 seconds.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the holder. Push it in until you hear it clicking into place.
- Repeat the same steps if you're replacing multiple cartridges.
- Close the front cover when you're done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges just as good as OEMs?
They may be better, in fact. While not brand new, Inkjets.com's Epson 676XL Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack can deliver the same high-quality print results as OEMs, but at a fraction of the cost. With this option, we eliminate the excuse that you have to spend more just to get the best results.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges have met stringent quality requirements, making them not only fully compatible with your Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540, but guaranteed safe to use, as well. They won't void your printer's warranties, so no worries on that front.
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.