HP 125A (CB543A) Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge
Works with popular printers such as the HP Color LaserJet CP1215, Color LaserJet CM1312nfi, Color LaserJet CP1518ni and many more!
- Buy 2 for $23.99 ea. (Save 8%)
- Buy 3 for $21.99 ea. (Save 15%)
Free Super-Saver shipping on All Orders over $30. (not including tax).Click here for details.
We offer a 1-Year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all products.Click here for details.
The compatible HP 125A (CB543A) Magenta Toner Cartridge is a reliable toner replacement for your Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP, Color LaserJet CP1215 and more. See below for a complete list of compatible printers. The HP 125A, a compatible toner cartridge, boasts OEM-level quality, guaranteeing striking, vibrant color prints for both photos and documents. This standard-capacity laser toner is capable of yielding around 1400 pages, with slight variations depending on your chosen settings.
For installation guidance, simply explore our printer pages. By making your purchase now, you can enjoy budget-friendly savings. Also you won't have to wait long because the HP 125A is in stock and ready to ship. What are you waiting for? Buy now!
- Orders of $30 or more receive free shipping
- It comes with a one-year warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We provide same-day and next-day delivery options
|Inkjets Storeview SKU||H0543MANCL|
|OEM Ref #||125A Magenta (CB543A)|
|Replaces OEM #s||CB543A, 125A|
|Product Type||Laser Toner|
|Shelf Life||24-36 Months|
|Number of pieces||1|
Top customer reviews
- Works as Promised . . . so far. 0 people found this helpfulSo far, so good. I've tried only one cartridge. Seems to work as it should.
- KEEP PRINTING 0 people found this helpfulA perfect fit for my OEM cartridge. The printing quality is very good.
- HP 125A compatible toner 0 people found this helpfulSo far the ink has not damaged my printer, but it does not last nearly as long as the real HP cartridges. When it starts run low, it makes streaks on the printed piece which is alarming, but i found that replacing it with another fixes the problem.