HP Mopier 240 Toner
Shop Cartridges for Mopier 240
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Below is a basic step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP Mopier 240:
- To begin, open the top cover of your HP Mopier 240.
- Grasp the handle in the middle of the used toner cartridge. Then, slide it out of the machine. Set it aside for recycling.
- Take the replacement toner cartridge out of its protective bag.
- To distribute the toner evenly, shake the cartridge several times.
- Gently bend the sealing tape found on the end of the cartridge until it is completely removed.
- Using the pull tab, remove the protective tape.
- Install the toner cartridge into the device, and then close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I ordered the wrong toner cartridge for my HP Mopier 240. Can I exchange it?
Yes. You may return the wrong cartridge back to us and place a new order with the correct toner cartridge. Product for replacement should be accomplished within 365 days of the purchase date.
Is your HP 09A (C3909A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge backed by a guarantee?
Yes. Our Remanufactured HP 09A ink cartridge is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that entitles you to a full refund within 365 days of purchase if you are not happy with your purchase.
My order is above $30. Is it eligible for free shipping?
Yes, if the order is shipping to the continental US. Otherwise, the $24.99 shipping fee will apply.