HP Business Inkjet 1100 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Business Inkjet 1100
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Business Inkjet 1100 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift the printing supplies cover.
- Remove the ink cartridge to be replaced by grasping it between your thumb and forefinger, and then pulling it toward you firmly.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding color-coded slot.
- Press down firmly on the new ink cartridge to ensure proper contact after installation.
- Close the printing supplies cover.
- Printer automatically aligns printheads after replacement for best possible printing quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising print quality. They also support industry recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.