Business Inkjet 1200dCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Business Inkjet 1200d
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP Business Inkjet 1200D:
- Make sure that your Inkjet 1200d is on.
- Press the ink cartridge cover to open it. Then, grasp the old ink cartridge and pull it firmly toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove all the packaging materials that are used to protect it during shipment.
- Insert the new cartridge into its slot. Press down firmly on the cartridge until you hear an audible click.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When printed characters are incomplete or dots or lines are missing from printouts, do these mean I have to replace the ink cartridges on my HP Business Inkjet 1200D soon?
Not necessarily. Incomplete printed characters and missing dots or lines from printouts are often due to clogged ink nozzles and not because of low ink cartridge l