HP Business Inkjet 1200dtn InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Business Inkjet 1200dtn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Business Inkjet 1200dtn is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge cover by pressing and releasing it.
- Remove the ink cartridge to be replaced by grasping it between your thumb and forefinger and firmly pulling it toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding color-coded slot.
- Press down firmly on the new ink cartridge to ensure it is firmly in place.
- Repeat Steps 3 to 6 if multiple ink cartridges have to be replaced.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as parts repair or replacement where needed to guarantee desired printing quality.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! Remanufactured HP 10 (C4844A) black, HP 11 (C4837AN) magenta, HP 11 (C4836AN) cyan, and HP 11 (C4838AN) yellow ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void warranties for the HP Business Inkjet 1200dtn.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are low in cost but high in quality, meaning you enjoy savings without compromising on printing performance. They also support industry recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.