HP Business Inkjet 1200dtwn InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Business Inkjet 1200dtwn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Business Inkjet 1200dtwn, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge cover by pressing and releasing it.
- Remove the ink cartridge to be replaced by grasping it between your thumb and forefinger and firmly pulling it toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding color-coded slot.
- Press down firmly on the new ink cartridge to ensure it is firmly in place.
- If you need to replace multiple ink cartridges, simply repeat Steps 3 to 6.
- Close the ink cartridge cover when done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save a lot of money without sacrificing print quality. They also let you do your bit for the environment by supporting recycling efforts in the industry.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All our remanufactured HP 10 (C4844A) black, HP 11 (C4837AN) magenta, HP 11 (C4836AN) cyan, and HP 11 (C4838AN) yellow ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Business Inkjet 1200dtwn and won't void the printer's warranties.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Keep them in a cool, dry place and only open packages right before a replacement to keep ink cartridges from drying out. Stored right, they will stay in good condition for at least 18 months.