HP Business Inkjet 2250 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Business Inkjet 2250
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP Business InkJet 2250 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift the cartridge cover.
- Remove the ink cartridge to be replaced by grasping it between your forefinger and thumb, and then firmly pulling it toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into corresponding slot.
- Press down firmly on the new ink cartridge to ensure proper contact after replacement.
- Repeat Steps 3 to 6 when replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 10 (C4844A) Remanufactured Black Ink, HP 11 (C4836AN) Remanufactured Cyan Ink, HP 11 (C4838AN) Remanufactured Yellow Ink, and HP 11 (C4837AN) Remanufactured Magenta Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com for the HP Business InkJet 2250 are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.