HP Business Inkjet 2250tn InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Business Inkjet 2250tn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Business Inkjet 2250tn, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift the ink cartridge cover.
- Remove the old ink cartridge by grasping it between your thumb and forefinger, and then pulling it toward you firmly.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding color-coded slot.
- Press down on the new ink cartridge until it is firmly in place.
- Repeat Steps 3 to 6 if replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge cover. Printer automatically aligns cartridges after replacement to ensure best possible print quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising print quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All our remanufactured HP 10 (C4844A) black, HP 11 (C4837AN) magenta, HP 11 (C4836AN) cyan, and HP 11 (C4838AN) yellow ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Business Inkjet 2250tn and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our replacement ink cartridges are guaranteed to work after passing stringent quality checks or you get your money back! No questions asked.