HP Business Inkjet 2280 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Business Inkjet 2280
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges on the HP Business Inkjet 2280 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the ink cartridge door on the right side of the printer.
- Grasp the top of the ink cartridge to be replaced and pull it up and out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Match the ink cartridge label color to the slot label color.
- Line up the arrows and insert the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge down firmly to ensure it is securely in place.
- Repeat Steps 2 to 6 if replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement ink cartridges can produce while they are in use. The actual number of pages produced, however, will depend on the print quality and frequency.
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and refilled with ink, as well as checked for damaged or faulty parts, that are then repaired or replaced as needed to ensure optimum printing performance.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do! All remanufactured HP 10 (C4844A) black, HP 11 (C4837AN) magenta, HP 11 (C4836AN) cyan, and HP 11 (C4838AN) yellow ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Business Inkjet 2280 and won't void the printer's warranties. All Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges also come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, just let us know and we'll give you a refund. No questions asked.