HP Business Inkjet 2300dtn InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Business Inkjet 2300dtn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Business Inkjet 2300DTN:
- Press the Power button to turn your HP Business Inkjet 2300DTN on.
- Open the ink cartridge cover by lifting it up.
- Hold the empty ink cartridge and pull it out towards you to remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Remember to remove the protective tape on the cartridge prior to installation.
- Put the new cartridge inside the printer. To ensure it's properly seated, push down on it lightly.
- Close the ink cartridge cover and wait for the printer to complete the printhead alignment before you resume printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
The HP Business Inkjet 2300DTN printheads did not automatically align after the ink cartridges installation. Will this result in print quality issues?
Yes. If the printheads are not aligned after installing new ink cartridges in your Business Inkjet 2300DTN, the printed pages are most likely to have stray dots or jagged edges.
Why should I clean the printhead only when defects occur in printed text or graphics?
Cleaning the printhead must be done only when necessary, especially when lines or dots are missing from the printed or graphics, to avoid wasting ink and prevent the printhead from getting damaged early.
How do I store replacement HP ink cartridges?
Store unused replacement HP ink cartridges only in a cool, dry place while sealed in their original packaging. Open them only when they are ready to be installed into your printer.