HP Business Inkjet 2600dn InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Business Inkjet 2600dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Business Inkjet 2600dn is easy! Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift the ink cartridge cover.
- Remove the ink cartridge to be replaced by grasping it between your thumb and forefinger, and firmly pulling it toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding color-coded slot.
- Press down on the new ink cartridge until it is firmly in place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover. Ink cartridge alignment automatically begins after replacement to ensure best printing quality possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges that have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with ink, as well as repairs or replacements for faulty or damaged parts to ensure optimum printing quality.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are low in cost but high in quality, allowing you to save a lot of money without sacrificing your desired printing performance. They are also good for the environment, as they support industry recycling efforts.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All our remanufactured HP 10 (C4844A) black, HP 11 (C4837AN) magenta, HP 11 (C4836AN) cyan, and HP 11 (C4838AN) yellow ink cartridges for the HP Business Inkjet 2600dn have passed stringent quality checks, guaranteeing compatibility. This also means they won't void the printer's warranty.