Business Inkjet 2800
Designed primarily for medium-format printing, the HP Business Inkjet 2800 makes a good option for offices that require printing of documents as large as 13 by 19 inches. It delivers superb-quality prints with sharp text and vivid graphics, and it comes with four individual ink cartridges for low-cost and hassle-free maintenance. When it's time to get a new ink cartridge, choose only a trusted supplier. Inkjets.com offers a wide selection of remanufactured ink cartridges that are rebuilt in an ISO-9001 certified factory with high-quality standard. For your HP Business Inkjet 2800, we've got the HP 10 (C4844A) Black, HP 11 (C4836AN) Cyan, HP 11 (C4837AN) Magenta, and HP 11 (C4838AN) Yellow, all available at reasonably low prices. Order one here today and we'll ship it to you fast. All our remanufactured HP ink cartridges are covered by a full-year warranty.
Shop Cartridges for Business Inkjet 2800dt, Business Inkjet 2800dtn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the HP Business Inkjet 2800, follow the steps below:
- Press the Power button to turn your HP Business Inkjet 2800 on.
- Lift the ink cartridge cover to access the cartridge that needs replacement.
- Hold the empty ink cartridge between your thumb and forefinger, and then lift it out firmly out of the printer.
- Unwrap the replacement ink cartridge package. Take note: remove the protective tape from the cartridge before you install it inside the machine.
- Insert the new cartridge into the Business Inkjet 2800. Then, push it down to secure in its position.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to replace the ink cartridges on the HP Business Inkjet 2800?
It's time to replace the ink cartridges on your Business Inkjet 2800 when you start getting poor print quality and unexpected printouts.
If the ink is not filling the text or graphics completely, does this always mean the ink cartridges have run out of ink?
If the ink cartridges are newly installed, then low ink level is not the reason why the ink is not filling the text or graphics completely. It could be because the new cartridges are not installed correctly. So, remove them if that's the case and reinstall them properly to resolve the issue.
What is the best way to store unused HP ink cartridges?
First, you must keep the unused ink cartridge in its original packaging. Then, store it in an upright position at room temperature. Remember to unpack it only when it's ready to install inside the printer.