HP Business Inkjet 2800 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Business Inkjet 2800
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the HP Business Inkjet 2800, follow the steps below:
- Press the Power button to turn your HP Business Inkjet 2800 on.
- Lift the ink cartridge cover to access the cartridge that needs replacement.
- Hold the empty ink cartridge between your thumb and forefinger, and then lift it out firmly out of the printer.
- Unwrap the replacement ink cartridge package. Take note: remove the protective tape from the cartridge before you install it inside the machine.
- Insert the new cartridge into the Business Inkjet 2800. Then, push it down to secure in its position.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to replace the ink cartridges on the HP Business Inkjet 2800?
It's time to replace the ink cartridges on your Business Inkjet 2800 when you start getting poor print quality and unexpected printouts.
If the ink is not filling the text or graphics completely, does this always mean the ink cartridges have run out of ink?
If the ink cartridges are newly installed, then low ink level is not the reason why the ink is not filling the text or graphics completely. It could be because the new cartridges are not installed correctly. So, remove them if that's the case and reinstall them properly to resolve the issue.
What is the best way to store unused HP ink cartridges?
First, you must keep the unused ink cartridge in its original packaging. Then, store it in an upright position at room temperature. Remember to unpack it only when it's ready to install inside the printer.