HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
With max print resolutions of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn ensures you get professional-looking results each time. Ideal for home offices and small workgroups, it can churn out prints at speeds of up to 18 pages per minute and accommodates various paper types and sizes to meet and exceed your printing expectations. Replacement ink cartridges available for the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn include remanufactured HP 10 (C4844A) black ink cartridges. Each replacement ink cartridge comes with discounts of up to 38% off and is rated to produce up to 1,800 pages of prints. Buy and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the ink cartridge door on the right side of the printer.
- Grasp the top of the ink cartridge to be replaced and pull it up and out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Match the ink cartridge label color to the slot label color.
- Align the new ink cartridge with its corresponding slot and insert it in.
- Push the new ink cartridge down firmly to ensure it is securely in place.
- Repeat Steps 2 to 6 when replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They are sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary part repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing quality.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! Remanufactured HP 10 (C4844A) black ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn and won't void printer warranties.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored right, Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.