Color Copier 100Cartridge prices starting at $24.99
Shop Cartridges for Color Copier 100
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- HP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing an ink cartridge for the HP Color Copier 100 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the copier is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge access door by lifting up the handle located right above the paper output tray. This moves the print cartridge carriage to the center of the machine.
- Flip the latch up on the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Grasp the top of the old ink cartridge and pull it up and out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot, with the label facing you, and push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Lower print cartridge latch down and push it down until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! Remanufactured HP 45 black ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible and won't void warranties for the HP Color Copier 100.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without sacrificing print quality. They are also good for the environment as they support recycling efforts in the industry.
Can I store remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to open them only right before replacement and to keep them in a cool, dark place. Unopened and stored right, remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.