HP Color Copier 140 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
With the HP Color Copier 140, it's possible to increase copy speeds and quality, lighten/darken details, reduce/enlarge copies, and enhance texts and colors to give you the copies you want and need exactly. Ideal for home offices and small businesses, it is easy and efficient to use, ensuring you make the most of the machine.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Color Copier 140 include HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink and HP 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges. Get them individually with discounts or take advantage of our combo packs for bigger savings.
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP Color Copier 140 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the copier is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge access door by lifting up the handle located right above the paper output tray. This moves the print cartridge carriage to the center of the machine.
- Flip the latch up on the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Grasp the top of the old ink cartridge and pull it up and out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot, with the label facing you, and push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Lower print cartridge latch down and push it down until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink and HP 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges are low in cost but high in quality, offering printing quality comparable to original ink products for the HP Color Copier 140. They are also good for the environment because they support recycling efforts in the industry.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All Inkjets.com ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible and will not void warranties. We also have a 100% money-back guarantee valid for one year for your peace of mind.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Yes! Just make sure your replacement ink cartridges are kept away from extreme temperatures and only opened when it's time for a replacement, and they will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Color Copier 140 Printer
Regular Price: $93.95
Special Price $68.95
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $15.95