Color Copier 155Cartridge prices starting at $23.99
Shop Cartridges for Color Copier 155
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Remanufactured HP 45 & HP 23 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$72.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) 23 (C1823D) Color
- HP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
- HP 23 Color (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 23 Color (C1823D)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP Color Copier 155 by using this simple guide:
- Lift the document cover, then open the print cartridge cover.
- Open the cradle latch by lifting it up.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from its slot carefully.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Peel off the sealing tape covering the nozzles, being careful to touch only the plastic body to prevent print errors later on.
- Push the new ink cartridge firmly into the appropriate slot—left for tri-color, right for black. Make sure it's secure, then close the cradle latch.
- Close the print cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These refer to repurposed cartridges that have met stringent quality specifications and restocked with new, premium ink blend. Remanufactured ink cartridges are proven safe to use with your HP Color Copier 155, without voiding its warranties. Their reusability also makes them a good alternative to OEMs, especially for those looking for greener options.
Will remanufactured ink cartridges really save me money?
Yep, especially when you turn to Inkjets.com. Our HP 45 and HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack, for instance, is the more economical choice compared to buying a single cartridge at full price. The impressive page yield it can provide also means you won't be running out of ink for a long while.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet copier-printers, while toner cartridges are used in laser copier-printers.