HP Color Copier 160 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Any copying job the HP Color Copier 160 can do better than its contemporaries. It boasts fast copying speeds of up to 11 monochrome copier per minute, or up to 8.5 color copies per minute. Maximum resolution is 600x600 dpi for crystal-clear results. Just make sure it doesn't run out of ink without a handy replacement. If that's the case, turn to Inkjets.com, the leading source for the highest quality replacement ink cartridges available today. Our bestsellers include the HP 45 and HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. With two black and one tri-color unit, this combo pack provides page yield in the thousands, which means there's no risk of an empty cartridge in the middle of a copying job. Its top-notch resolution is equal to that found in OEMs, but comes at a more affordable price! Shop now and get up to 38% off, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP Color Copier 160 the fast and easy way:
- You'll find the print cartridge access door on the front of your copier, just above the output tray. Open it by pulling the latch toward you, then raise it until fully extended.
- Raise the latch of the used ink cartridge to release it. Pull the ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. While holding only the black plastic, pull off the sealing tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge firmly into the correct slot—tri-color on the left, black on the right—then close the latch until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
With its affordable price tag, Inkjets.com's HP 45 and HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack can help you save money—while still producing the amazing page yield and high-quality resolution you've expected. This option does away with the excuse that you have to spend more just to get the best results.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yep! Remanufactured ink cartridges may not be brand new, but they have met stringent testing and quality requirements. They are guaranteed safe to use with your HP Color Copier 160 without nullifying its warranties.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yes, we do! Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time (except Fridays, weekends and holidays) and we'll ship your ink on the same day.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Color Copier 160 Printer
Regular Price: $93.95
Special Price $68.95
Regular Price: $45.95
Special Price $22.95