Color Copier 170Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Fast and reliable best describe the HP Color Copier 170, which offers copying speeds of up to 11 monochrome copier per minute, or up to 8.5 color copies per minute. It features up to 600x600 dpi resolution, plus 256 shades of grayscaling. And when it's time to replace its ink? You only need to turn to Inkjets.com, the leading provider of cost-effective, yet high-quality replacement ink cartridges. These include our HP 45 and HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. It offers page yield in the thousands and the razor-sharp resolution you expect from OEMs, but at a more budget-friendly price. A solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee adds a layer of protection to your investment. Order this combo pack today and enjoy up to 38% discount, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Color Copier 170
- Best SellerHP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$115.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 45 & HP 23 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$83.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerHP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
- Best SellerHP 23 Color (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 23 Color (C1823D)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP Color Copier 170 is worry-free. Just follow this simple guide:
- Make sure the copier is turned on, then open the print cartridge access door located just above the output tray.
- Flip open the cartridge latch to release the used ink cartridge. Grasp the top of the used ink cartridge and pull it out of the slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Peel off the sealing tape covering the ink nozzles while touching only the black plastic.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the slot, then firmly push it in. Lower the cartridge latch until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
The cartridges included with Inkjets.com's HP 45 and HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack can last up to 24 months. But they'll need to be stored properly to retain their composition. Keep them somewhere dark and dry, with consistent temperature throughout. Make sure the space they're stored in is also clean and dust-free.
Do your remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Yes! The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are covered with a 1-year warranty, plus 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind. Just talk to our friendly, professional representatives if you're not completely satisfied with your orders.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
You'll have them installed in your HP Color Copier 170 fairly soon. Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.