Color Copier 190Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The HP Color Copier 190 is easy to use, making copying virtually anything possible without any trouble. It is also easy to set up, allowing you to get started right away on copying what you need. Ideal for small offices and businesses, it produces professional-looking results and features flexible paper handling support.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Color Copier 190 include HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink and HP 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges. Get them individually with discounts or take advantage of our combo packs for bigger savings.
All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for Color Copier 190
- Best SellerHP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$115.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerHP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP Color Copier 190, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the copier is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by lifting the handle just above the paper output tray. This moves the cartridge carriage to the center.
- Flip up the latch for the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the old ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot firmly. Make sure the cartridge's label side is facing you.
- Lower the latch over the new ink cartridge and push it down until it locks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Start the ink cartridge alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, as well as had faulty components repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink and HP 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible with the HP Color Copier 190 and won't void the copier's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All remanufactured ink cartridges sold by Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.