Color Copier 210Cartridge prices starting at $24.99
Shop Cartridges for Color Copier 210
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- HP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge on the HP Color Copier 210:
- Open the ink cartridge access door, and then pull the latch on the access door and raise it up until it is fully extended.
- Make sure to remove the cardboard insert from the inside of the Copier 210 and that the ink cartridge carriage is positioned in the middle of the access area.
- Pull up both latches on the carriage.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and carefully remove the green pull tab and blue tape covering its nozzles.
- Put the new ink cartridge into the correct slot. Then, lower the latch onto the top of the cartridge to secure it into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the correct positions of the black ink cartridge and the color ink cartridge inside the HP Color Copier 210?
When installing the color ink cartridge and the black ink cartridge inside the HP Color Copier 210, the color ink cartridge must go to the slot on the left while the black cartridge must go to the slot on the right.
I just installed new ink cartridges on my Copier 210, but it won't work when I tried printing. What could be the problem?
If you've just installed new ink cartridges and the Copier 210 just won't work, it could be that the cartridges are incorrectly installed. Remove the cartridges first and reinstall them correctly to solve the issue.
If I choose the standard shipping option, when can I expect my order to arrive?
For our standard shipping option, the estimated delivery period is 3 to 8 business days.