HP Color Copier 210Lx Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
For your growing business, you need the HP Color Copier 210LX thermal inkjet digital color printer with stationary letter/legal-sized (8.5 by 14 inches) flatbed copying surface. This uses HP's digital copying technology that delivers sharp, crisp color and bold black text in every print. It offers up to 10 cpm in black and up to 1.6 cpm in color, and it has a maximum monthly usage of up to 1,500 pages. Now, for high-quality but more affordable replacement HP ink cartridges, trust only Inkjets. The Remanufactured HP 45 (51645A) Black Ink Cartridge that we offer is rebuilt to meet OE standards and refilled only with premium-quality black ink that delivers superb-quality black text documents and sharp images. Get it at up to 50% off with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a risk-free shopping.
How To Replace Cartridge
Change the ink cartridge on your HP Color Copier 210LX by following these easy steps:
- Make sure that your HP Color Copier 210LX is on.
- Open the lid of your printer and wait until the ink cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Once the holder becomes idle and silent, press the tab on the cartridge that needs replacement and pull it out of the machine.
- Unpack the replacement ink cartridge. Make sure to remove the protective tape from the new cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the correct slot. See to it that the color on the label of the cartridge matches the color of the dot above the empty slot.
- Press down on top of the new cartridge to secure it in its place.
- Close the lid of your HP copier.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced the black ink cartridge on my HP Color Copier 210LX, but why is the machine not printing in black?
If your Color Copier 210LX is not printing in black, chances are the print nozzles might still be covered with tape. Remove the black cartridge and pull the tape off before you reinstall the cartridge.
White lines appear between the adjacent black and colored areas on the printouts. What could be the problem?
When white lines appear between the adjacent black and colored areas, it could be due to a misaligned printhead. Simply align the printhead to fix this print quality issue.
Can I place my order online and pay by check?
No. For online orders, we only accept credit cards or PayPal payments. But we do accept checks as payment for mail-in orders.