Color Copier 270Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Easy to set up and use, the HP Color Copier 270 features HP PhotoREt II technology, producing bright, vibrant images. It can produce copies at speeds of up to 11 pages per minute, with a capacity for up to 99 copies from the original. Advanced digital copying functions include poster, mirror, 2 on 1, clone, auto fit, and custom.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Color Copier 270 include remanufactured HP 23 (C1823D) tri-color and HP 46 black ink cartridges. Both are sold individually with discounts, but are also part of our three-piece combo packs offering better value for money.
Buy today and you can enjoy free shipping on all orders and up.
Shop Cartridges for Color Copier 270
- Best SellerHP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$115.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 45 & HP 23 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$83.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerHP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
- Best SellerHP 23 Color (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 23 Color (C1823D)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing cartridges for the HP Color Copier 270 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the copier is turned on.
- Lift the handle just above the paper output tray to open the print cartridge access door. This moves the carriage to the center.
- Flip up the print cartridge latch for the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Pull out old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Push new ink cartridge into corresponding slot firmly, label side facing you.
- Lower the print cartridge latch over the new ink cartridge and push down until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. After being cleaned and refilled with ink, they are checked for faulty or damaged parts, that are then repaired or replaced as needed to guarantee desired printing performance.
How long will remanufactured ink cartridges last?
Remanufactured HP 23 (C1823D) tri-color and HP 46 black ink cartridges for the HP Color Copier 270 are rated with page yields of 690 and 930, respectively. Unopened and kept in a cool, dry place, they will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement ink cartridges can produce.