Color Copier 280Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The HP Color Copier 280 offers fast, photo-realistic color copying at resolutions of up to 600 x 2400 dpi, with advanced copying features, digital image processing, automatic document feeding, and a paper input capacity of up to 150. It also supports all HP Inkjet media, legal- and letter-sized.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Color Copier 280 include remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) high-yield tri-color and HP 46 black ink cartridges. Both are available individually with discounts but can also be bought as three-piece combo packs for better value.
Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for Color Copier 280
- Best SellerHP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$115.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerHP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Color Copier 280, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the copier is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge access door by lifting the handle just above the paper output tray. This moves the carriage to the center.
- Lift up the print cartridge latch for the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Push new ink cartridge into corresponding slot firmly, label side facing you.
- Lower the print cartridge latch over the new ink cartridge and push down until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
- Complete ink cartridge alignment process after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield ink cartridges?
High-yield ink cartridges have higher capacities than standard ink cartridges, giving them a higher page yield.
What is page yield?
Page yield refers to the estimated number of pages that an ink cartridge can produce. Remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) tri-color ink cartridges have a page yield of 560 while HP 46 black ink cartridges have a page yield of 930. Actual number of pages yielded by HP Color Copier 280 ink cartridges will depend on copy quality and frequency.
Can I store ink cartridges?
Yes, definitely. Just make sure to keep them in a cool, dry place and open packaging only right before replacement. Stored right, replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.