HP Color Copier 280 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP Color Copier 280 offers fast, photo-realistic color copying at resolutions of up to 600 x 2400 dpi, with advanced copying features, digital image processing, automatic document feeding, and a paper input capacity of up to 150. It also supports all HP Inkjet media, legal- and letter-sized.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Color Copier 280 include remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) high-yield tri-color and HP 46 black ink cartridges. Both are available individually with discounts but can also be bought as three-piece combo packs for better value.
Buy $30 and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Color Copier 280, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the copier is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge access door by lifting the handle just above the paper output tray. This moves the carriage to the center.
- Lift up the print cartridge latch for the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Push new ink cartridge into corresponding slot firmly, label side facing you.
- Lower the print cartridge latch over the new ink cartridge and push down until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
- Complete ink cartridge alignment process after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield ink cartridges?
High-yield ink cartridges have higher capacities than standard ink cartridges, giving them a higher page yield.
What is page yield?
Page yield refers to the estimated number of pages that an ink cartridge can produce. Remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) tri-color ink cartridges have a page yield of 560 while HP 46 black ink cartridges have a page yield of 930. Actual number of pages yielded by HP Color Copier 280 ink cartridges will depend on copy quality and frequency.
Can I store ink cartridges?
Yes, definitely. Just make sure to keep them in a cool, dry place and open packaging only right before replacement. Stored right, replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Color Copier 280 Ink
Regular Price: $93.95
Special Price $67.95
Regular Price: $45.95
Special Price $22.95