HP Color Copier 310 InkCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for Color Copier 310
- HP 45 (51645A) & 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $99.954 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 78 (C6578DN) Color
- Special Price $39.952 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Special Price $22.95 As low as $20.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Color Copier 310, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the copier is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge access door by lifting up the handle right above the paper output tray. This will move the print cartridge carriage to the center.
- Wait until the print cartridge carriage is idle and silent before flipping up the latch on the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Grasp the top of the old ink cartridge and pull it out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot, label side facing you.
- Lower the print cartridge latch until it is locked into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. Aside from being cleaned and restocked with ink, they are thoroughly checked to identify faulty or damaged parts that need repairing or replacing to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) high-yield tri-color and HP 15 (C6615DN) black ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Color Copier 310 and won't void the copier's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges help you save a lot on costs without compromising print quality. They also support recycling efforts, offering you a green printing solution.