HP Color Copier 410 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP Color Copier 410 offers average copy speeds of up to 14 ppm (mono) and up to 9 ppm (color) with maximum copy resolutions of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It also features a 35-sheet ADF, maximum document enlargement of 400% and document reduction of 25%, and a 150-sheet paper capacity. For replacement HP ink cartridges for this printer, get them here at inkjets.com. Our Remanufactured HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color, HP 56 (C6656AN), and HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Ink Cartridges are rebuilt using both OEM and non-OEM parts. They are thoroughly cleaned along with the printhead nozzles and refilled only with premium-quality ink formula that delivers vibrant and long-lasting prints comparable to HP. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on our remanufactured HP ink cartridges, so you can shop with trust!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge on your HP Color Copier 410 with these 7 easy steps:
- Ensure that your HP Color Copier 410 is on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door on the front of the copier, just above the paper output tray.
- Wait until the ink cartridge moves to the accessible position. Once it becomes idle and silent, gently press down on the cartridge latch and lift it to release the cartridge that needs replacement.
- Hold the old cartridge and pull it out of the copier. Set it aside for recycling.
- Unpack the replacement ink cartridge and remove the protective tape that's used to cover the contacts.
- Hold the cartridge carefully and slide it into the correct slot. Then, latch the cartridge to secure it in its position.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the correct positions of the black and tri-color ink cartridges inside the HP Color Copier 410?
When installing the black and tri-color ink cartridges, make sure to insert the black ink cartridge into the slot on the right and the tri-color ink cartridge into the slot on the left.
How about the photo ink cartridge? Where do I insert it?
If you are going to install the optional photo cartridge for six-ink photo printing, first you must remove the black print cartridge from the slot, and then install the photo cartridge.
Why have I not received my remanufactured HP ink cartridge order yet?
Most orders that are shipped to an address within the contiguous US are delivered within 3 to 8 business days. But if the shipping address is outside of the contiguous US, package delivery may take longer.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Color Copier 410 Printer
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95