HP Color Copier 610 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Get more printing done with the HP Color Copier 610. It boasts maximum printing resolution at 1200x1200 dpi for monochrome and 2400x1200 dpi for color. Print speeds of up to 19 black & white pages per minute and 16 color pages per minute ensures you have that first print out and in your hand in mere seconds. But when it goes out of ink, it pays to turn to a reliable source like Inkjets.com. You can count on us for the highest quality remanufactured ink cartridges available today. Check out our HP 14 (C5010DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge and HP 14 (C5011DN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge. Both offer 1050-page yield and quality print resolution that rival those of OEM cartridges--at a fraction of the cost. Order them today and get up to 38% off. For items that have a total of and up, you get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Keep creating quality prints by equipping your HP Color Copier 610 with a new ink cartridge. Here's how to do it:
- Turn on your printer. Open the print-carriage access door by grasping the handle and lifting it up. Make sure the door locks into place. The print carriage should move to the center of the unit following this.
- When the carriage stops moving, press the gray button to release the empty ink cartridge. Pull it out of the slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its package, but make sure to touch only the black plastic body. Hold the cartridge away from you, then take off the plastic tape gently.
- Insert the new ink cartridge firmly into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the print-carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used for inkjet printers like the HP Color Copier 610, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Make sure they are kept in a dark, climate-controlled place because exposure to bright lights and fluctuating temperature can affect the ink's quality and composition. The spot they are stored in should also be clean and dust-free. Keep them away from gaseous materials, and make sure their seal is still intact.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
While not branded, Inkjets.com's HP 14 (C5010DN) Tri-Color Ink and HP 14 (C5011DN) Remanufactured Black Ink cartridges can provide the same quality results as OEM versions, but you'll be spending less. Because they are used again instead of ending up in landfills, they are also eco-friendly.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Color Copier 610 Printer
Regular Price: $19.95
Special Price $17.95