HP Color Inkjet CP1700 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Color Inkjet CP1700
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Color Inkjet CP1700 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift the cartridge cover.
- Remove the ink cartridge to be replaced by grasping it between your forefinger and thumb, and then firmly pulling it toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the corresponding slot.
- Press down firmly on the new ink cartridge to ensure proper contact after replacement.
- Repeat Steps 3 to 6 when replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will HP 10/11 ink cartridges last?
Unopened and kept in a cool, dry place, replacement HP 10 (C4844A) black, HP 11 (C4837AN) magenta, HP 11 (C4836AN) cyan, and HP 11 (C4838AN) yellow ink cartridges will stay in good working condition from 18 months to two years. In use, they should last an estimated 1,800 pages of pr