HP Color LaserJet CP5525 Enterprise TonerCartridge prices starting at $99.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525
- HP 650A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1x Black HP 605A (CE270A), 1x Cyan HP 605A (CE271A), 1x Magenta HP 605A (CE273A), and 1x Yellow HP 605A (CE272A). Learn MoreSpecial Price $389.95 As low as $378.954 Cartridges / $97.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the HP Color Laserjet CP5525 Enterprise:
- Make sure that the front door of your HP Color Laserjet CP5525 Enterprise is completely open.
- Grasp both sides of the used toner cartridge, and then pull it out to remove.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging and lightly shake it back and forth to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the orange protective cover from the new cartridge before installing.
- Align the end of the toner cartridge with its corresponding slot. Then, insert the cartridge firmly until it locks into position.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed new ink cartridges on my HP Color Laserjet CP5525 Enterprise, but when I tried printing, the printouts still appear light. What could be the issue?
If the printouts still appear light after installing new ink cartridges, it could be that the EconoMode print setting on your Laserjet CP5525 is activated. Try deactivating this setting to resolve the issue.
What to do if I'm getting faded printouts?
If you are getting too light or faded printouts, it's most likely that the ink cartridges are running low on ink. Check the cartridges and replace them if necessary.
Do you offer corporate discounts?
Yes, we do. So, if you are looking for an ink cartridge supplier for your office or business, contact our Customer Service Department, so we can assist you.