HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525xh TonerCartridge prices starting at $105.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525xh
- HP 650A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1x Black HP 605A (CE270A), 1x Cyan HP 605A (CE271A), 1x Magenta HP 605A (CE273A), and 1x Yellow HP 605A (CE272A). Learn MoreSpecial Price $389.95 As low as $378.954 Cartridges / $97.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of toner? Here's the quick and proper way to replace the used toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525xh:
- Open the printer's front door, making sure it stays completely open.
- Grab the handle of the old toner cartridge and pull it out of its slot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Gently rock the new cartridge a few times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Take off the protective cover from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with its slot.
- Insert the new cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525xh, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.
What does page yield mean?
This refers to the number of print pages a toner cartridge can produce. However, the actual number you get will depend on several important factors. These include the printer's resolution settings, the type of paper you use, and how often you use the printer. To meet your daily print requirements, it's better to invest in our HP 650A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack, which offers page yield in the thousands.
When do I get my compatible toner cartridge?
You won't be waiting ling. Complete your orders by 3pm Pacific Time (except on Fridays, weekends and holidays) and we'll box and ship your items on the same day.