HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n TonerCartridge prices starting at $99.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n
- HP 650A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1x Black HP 605A (CE270A), 1x Cyan HP 605A (CE271A), 1x Magenta HP 605A (CE273A), and 1x Yellow HP 605A (CE272A). Learn MoreSpecial Price $389.95 As low as $378.954 Cartridges / $97.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n printer is a walk in the park. Here's what to do:
- Open the printer's front door—make sure it stays completely open.
- Grab the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its package. Hold both of its sides and rock it gently from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Take off the protective cover, then align the new toner cartridge with its slot.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
They are repurposed cartridges that have been cleaned and checked for components that need repair or replacement. Following quality specifications, they are then restocked with new toner. Prime examples of remanufactured toner cartridges include the units in Inkjets.com's HP 650A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Don't worry—they are absolutely safe to use with your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n printer without voiding its warranties. Our remanufactured toner cartridges are not brand new, but they have met stringent quality requirements, while producing exceptional print results that can rival even OEMs.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. For orders worth $30 or more, your shipping fee is on us!