HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M750xh TonerCartridge prices starting at $99.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Enterprise M750xh
- HP 650A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1x Black HP 605A (CE270A), 1x Cyan HP 605A (CE271A), 1x Magenta HP 605A (CE273A), and 1x Yellow HP 605A (CE272A). Learn MoreSpecial Price $389.95 As low as $378.954 Cartridges / $97.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M750xh printer:
- Open the printer's front door, making sure it stays completely open.
- To remove the used toner cartridge, grasp its handle and pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Holding both of its sides, gently rock the cartridge back and forth a few times. This way, the toner inside is distributed more evenly.
- Take off the protective cover of the toner cartridge. Then, align it with the slot in the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
The toner cartridges included in Inkjets.com's HP 650A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack can last up to 36 months. But they will need proper storage to retain their quality. For this reason, it pays to keep them in a space where they're not exposed to harsh lighting or fluctuating temperatures. Make sure the area you stored them in is also clean, dust-free and away from gaseous cleaning materials.
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy buy?
They are guaranteed safe to use with your printer model without voiding its warranties. Not only that, remanufactured toner cartridges are more cost-effective than OEMs, but can still produce the same quality print results.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M750xh, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.