Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M681dhCartridge prices starting at $92.95
You can easily handle even the largest and most complex print tasks with the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M681dh. It offers fast print speeds of up to 50 black and white or color pages per minute—so fast you'll have the first page in your hand in just under 9 seconds. But the toner cartridges you're using with this device plays a crucial role in its performance. Make sure you always get high-quality ones from Inkjets.com. Check out our HP 655A Remanufactured Laser Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack. Its black cartridge can print up to 12,500 pages, while its cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridges can print up to 10,500 each. You won't just get more printing done, you'll also enjoy razor-sharp and vivid output thanks to their rich toner blend. And this combo pack's price? Definitely affordable! Shop today and get up to 28% off, along with free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M681f, Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M681 z
- Best SellerHP 655A Remanufactured Laser Toner 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Laser Toner CartridgesLearn More$359.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 655A (CF453A) Remanufactured Magenta Laser Toner Cartridge 10,500 Page Yield
- HP 655A (CF451A) Remanufactured Cyan Laser Toner Cartridge 10,500 Page Yield
- HP 655A (CF452A) Remanufactured Yellow Laser Toner Cartridge 10,500 Page Yield
- HP 655A (CF450A) Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge 12,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Get started on your toner cartridge replacement by following this quick and useful guide:
- Lower open the front door of your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M681dh printer.
- Take the handle of the used toner cartridge. Use it to pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Make sure to take off the new cartridge's protective shield.
- Grasp the ends of the new cartridge, then rock it gently up to six times to spread the toner evenly.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with the empty slot, then insert it until firmly seated.
- Lift the front door closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
They are repurposed cartridges that are restocked with new, premium toner following extensive cleanup and inspection. This makes remanufactured toner cartridges an eco-friendly solution to your printing needs because they prevent waste material from ending up in landfills.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Definitely! The cartridges in our HP 655A Remanufactured Laser Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack have met strict quality specifications. They ensure safe and seamless performance with your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M681dh, and won't nullify the printer's warranties.
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges the best?
Aside from being eco-friendly and safe to use, our remanufactured toner cartridges can create high-quality print results—but at a more budget-friendly price.