Color LaserJet Pro MFP M675dwCartridge prices starting at $80.95
When your HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M675DW runs out of toner, don't settle for anything less. Choose only high-quality replacement HP toner cartridges and printer supplies available right here at Inkjets.com. We carry the Compatible HP 652A Black, HP 653A Cyan, HP 653A Magenta, and HP 653A Yellow at discounted prices that you can surely afford. We also have the HP 653X (CF320X) Compatible Black High Yield Toner Cartridge that offers the same reliable performance and consistent page yield for your high-volume printing needs. Got questions about our products? Feel free to contact our customer service department and one of our friendly customer service representatives will be glad to assist you.
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Pro MFP M675dw
- HP 653X & HP 653A Compatible 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1x Black HP 653X (CF320X), 1x Cyan HP 653A (CF321A), 1x Magenta HP 653A (CF323A), and 1x Yellow HP 653A (CF322A)Learn More$299.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 653X (CF320X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 21,000 Page Yield
- HP 653A (CF322A) Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge 16500 Page Yield
- HP 653A (CF323A) Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge 16500 Page Yield
- HP 653A (CF321A) Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge 16,500 Page Yield
- HP 652A (CF320A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge 11500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M675DW:
- Ensure that the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M675DW is on.
- Open the scanner assembly, and then open the top cover.
- Hold the white part of the empty toner cartridge and pull it straight out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the bag and gently rock it back and forth to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull the plastic protective shield off the new cartridge and pull the tab on the left side to remove the entire length of the protective tape.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and insert it until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover and lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I ordered the wrong toner cartridge for my HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M675DW, can I replace it?
Yes. Feel free to call us via our hotline or send us a direct message via our Live Chat feature, so we can assist you.
How can I maximize the remaining toner inside the old toner cartridge?
To maximize the remaining toner inside the cartridge, simply remove the cartridge from the printer and shake it a few times to redistribute the remaining toner. Then, reinstall it and print away until the cartridge gets totally depleted.
What is the difference between the Compatible HP 653X and the Compatible HP 652A Black Toner Cartridge?
The Compatible HP 653X and the Compatible HP 652A Black Toner Cartridge differ in the amount of toner that they contain. The Compatible HP 653X contains more toner and yields almost 50% more pages than the Compatible HP 652A.