Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdnCartridge prices starting at $32.99
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn, Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw, Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw
- HP 410X Compatible Toner Cartridge High-Yield 8-Pack
(2) 410X Black
(2) 410X Cyan
(2) 410X Magenta
(2) 410X Yellow$215.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible HP 410X Toner Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
$97.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 410X Black
- (1) 410X Cyan
- (1) 410X Magenta
- (1) 410X Yellow
- HP 410X Compatible Color Toner Cartridge High-Yield 3-PackIncludes 1x HP 410X Cyan, 1x HP 410X Magenta, 1x HP 410X Yellow compatible toner cartridges Learn More$80.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 410X (CF410X) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 6500 Each Page Yield$49.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible HP 410X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (CF410X) 6,500 Page Yield
- Compatible HP 410X Toner Cartridge Magenta High-Yield (CF413X) 5,000 Page Yield
- Compatible HP 410X Toner Cartridge Yellow High-Yield 5,000 Page Yield
- Compatible HP 410X Toner Cartridge Cyan High-Yield 5,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn:
- Open the front door by pressing the button on the left panel.
- Grasp the blue handle to pull out the drawer.
- Grasp the handle on the toner cartridge and pull it straight up to remove it from the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge, and then pull the release tab on the packaging.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the opened packaging shell.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drawer. And then, close the toner cartridge drawer.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I need to remove the toner cartridge from my HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn. How can I keep it in good condition?
If you need to remove the toner cartridge from the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn for a long period of time, you must put it back in its original packaging or cover it with a lightweight, opaque item.
Why is it important not to touch the imaging drum on the bottom of the new toner cartridge during installation?
You must not touch the imaging drum on the bottom of the new toner cartridge because fingerprints on the imaging drum may lead to print quality issues.
Can I avail of free shipping if my shipping location is in Hawaii?
Unfortunately no. Our free shipping offer is applicable only to orders shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.