HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M252n TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Pro MFP M252n
- Special Price $164.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible HP 201X (Replaces 201A) Toner Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $89.95 As low as $85.954 Cartridges / $24.99 ea
- (1) 201X Black
- (1) 201X Cyan
- (1) 201X Magenta
- (1) 201X Yellow
- Special Price $57.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M252n printer the easy way by using this handy guide:
- Open the front door.
- Grab the handle of the toner cartridge drawer and pull the unit out of the device.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the drawer by pulling it straight up.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging, then remove it from its shell.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drawer, making sure it is firmly seated inside.
- Push the toner cartridge drawer back inside the printer.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is crucial to this. Keep your unopened toner cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Make sure that area is clean and dust-free. It's also a better idea to store the cartridges away from gaseous cleaning materials so the toner can retain its composition.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement toner cartridges?
We already have two decades of experience in this industry, offering only the highest quality options available today. Aside from access to our best selections, like our HP 201X compatible high-yield toner cartridges, you'll also benefit from the solid warranty and satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yes. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M252n. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.