HP Color LaserJet Pro M452nw TonerCartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Pro M452nw
- Special Price $196.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible HP 410X Toner Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $99.95 As low as $96.954 Cartridges / $27.24 ea
- (1) 410X Black
- (1) 410X Cyan
- (1) 410X Magenta
- (1) 410X Yellow
- Special Price $69.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $40.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet Pro M452nw is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the front door by pressing the button on the left panel.
- Grasp the blue handle on the toner cartridge drawer and pull out the drawer.
- Grasp the handle on the toner cartridge to be replaced and pull old toner cartridge straight up and out to remove it.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Gently rock new toner cartridge front to back to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Be careful not to touch the imaging drum at the bottom of a cartridge to prevent printing issues.
- Insert new toner cartridge into cartridge drawer. Make sure color chip on the cartridge matches color chip on the drawer.
- Push toner cartridge drawer back into the machine.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges have a higher capacity or page yield than standard toner cartridges.
What are the page yields for HP 410X toner cartridges?
Replacement HP 410X (CF412X) yellow, HP 410X (CF413X) magenta, and HP 410X (CF411X) cyan toner cartridges have an estimated capacity for 5,000 pages while HP 410X (CF410X) black toner cartridges are rated to produce up to about 6,500 pages.
Can I store toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Unopened and stored away from direct sunlight and high heat, Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet Pro M452nw will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.